ESPACU, Spanish in Cuenca, Castile La Mancha UniversityGPS: 40.070499420166016, -2.1367199420928955
The Spanish Program in Cuenca, from Castile-La Mancha University, offers everything the foreign student might need to learn the language in a native way, also enjoying the cultural and recreational activities of this World-Heritage city.
The pupil’s tailored monitoring and close assistance characterize our courses. The teaching staff is university graduate, native, highly qualified and with a broad experience. Their knowledge about the Spanish language and their training and experience teaching non-Spanish-speaking pupils, make them the ideal teachers.
- One teacher-tutor in charge of the pupil’s monitoring
- Between 8 and 12 students per class
- 6 levels, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Teaching material included in the price
- Certificate of aptitude at the end of the course
- Minimum required age: 18
- Placement test the first day of the course.
- Computer service, WIFI