Between tradition, craft, and art
Only in a land such as Castilla-La Mancha, millennial in its history, rich in its legacy, and open to all cultures, can develop such a unique craft.
Woven wicker, Lagartera embroidery, glass, paper making, carving of stone or marble, taxidermy ... trades that give rise to pieces so unique and special, that are demanded all over the world.
Of special interest are the leather and leather goods workshops, which are sought after by internationally renowned brands for their creations. Or the lutiers, whose Spanish guitars are considered the best, and as such are demanded by artists from all continents.
Other tradesCiudad Real
- Antonio de la Torre Rodríguez. Vidriero.
- Elena Muñoz Cano
- Hijos de Francisco Potenciano
- Leopoldo Villaseñor Díaz. Hojalatero.
- Pablo Cordero Benavente. Bordador
- Pablo Costilludo Garcia-Huertos. Escultor-tallista.
- Rocío Lozano Montero. Bordadora
- Santiago López Velasco. Marroquinero
- Teodora Garrido Sánchez. Maestra artesana. Bordadora.