Only a few game huntings such as the partridge allow the hunter, next to his dog, enjoy long walks around the hills and exciting encounters. Castile-La Mancha has optimum characteristics for partridge and quail abundance, partly thanks to the large amount of wetlands.
The red-legged partridge prefers vineyard and cereal crops, very present at the broad wine areas in Castile-La Mancha Autonomous Community.
HUNTING SEASON AND MODALITIES
From the beginning of October to January. Hunting in squads, jump shooting and with decoy is allowed. Castile-La Mancha is famous for its partridge beatings.
COTOS WHERE TO FINDRED-LEGGED PARTRIDGE
- Cacerías Albert hunting preserve
- Campo de Montiel game hunting
- Campo Enmedio Estate
- Cotos de Valdepusa
- Dehesa y fauna San Clemente
- El Dehesón hunting preserve
- El Hoyo de Mestanza
- El Mirador
- FMAR big and small game hunting
- Hermanos Medina game hunting
- J. Zandio hunting estates
- La Moragona
- Las Beatas de Villahermosa
- Monte del Moro
- Monte del Moro estate
- Santa Marta hunting preserve