Cenador de las Monjas is part of the former San José Convent, from the 16th century. Its dining hall, decorated with antiques, is located inside the former nuns’ quarter where there are still remains from the 16th century.
It offers dishes based on the traditional repertoire of recipes and on the local typical gastronomy, made out of raw materials from the very convent gardens, presented withsignature cuisine suggestions and details.
It also offers a variedwine listand excellent homemade desserts. Their menus are tailor-made for each occasion, always backed by their professional way to organize each celebration to make it special.
- Castillo de Zorita de los Canes
- Salto de Bolarque – Fábrica de luz
- Castillo de Anguix
- Iglesia de San Pedro en Hontoba
- Iglesia parroquial de San Miguel Arcángel en Fuentelviejo
- Plaza Mayor de Fuentenovilla
- Sacedón: Monasterio de Córcoles
- Plaza de Yélamos de Abajo
- Iglesia de Santa Eulalia de Mérida en Peñalver
- Ermita de Nuestra Señora de los Desamparados