Restaurant where the pleasure to enjoy La Mancha gastronomy and wines finds a worthy place.
The quality of their products and the knowhow of their chefs is captured both in the Regional Cuisine, with game dishes such as the exquisite red-legged partridge and some other dishes typical from La Mancha offered at inn and hostelries in former times, always based on the popular tradition; and also in the National Cuisine, focused on exquisite and fresh fish and seafood, red meats and roasts.
It has several warm and welcoming dining halls, such as the dining terraces with outdoor views, the central dining hall in a more classical and practical style, or the Víctor Puerto Patio, dedicated to the bullfighter, with inspirations of a typical La Mancha patio, where the bullfighting world is lived at its best.
- Iglesia de Santiago Apóstol en Carrión de Calatrava
- Bodegas Naranjo en Carrión de Calatrava
- Yacimiento visitable de Calatrava La Vieja
- Iglesia de Santiago
- Molino Del Emperador- Miguelturra
- Cuevas bodegas – Torralba
- Iglesia de San Pedro
- Catedral de Santa María del Prado
- Ermita Cristo del Espíritu Santo en Malagón
- Iglesia de Santa Quiteria en Fuente el Fresno