Restaurante Venta (Inn) del QuijotePuerto Lápice (Ciudad Real)
Various bedrooms have been equipped as dining rooms, with fire wood chimneys that are very welcoming during the cold months of winter.
Under the direction of José Luis Legorburu, Silver Medal of Touristic Merit, the place has maintained the conservation of the ambiance and dusted off a repertoire of Cervantine cuisine that is offered in their visitor brochures, turning the kitchen of la Venta into a pleasureful experience of good eating with their Gachas de Matanza (savory porridge),Migas de pastor(fried breadcrumbs),Mojete(Manchegan ratatouille), Salpicón (minced medley), Duelos y Quebrantos (eggs, chorizo, and bacon), olla (pot-prepared dishes) and other specialties, taking care to also offer the wines from the best Vineyards of La Mancha, to accompany the hearty dishes of authentic regional cuisine.
- Ventas y Molinos- Puerto Lápice
- Bodega Los Isla Villarta de San Juan
- Puente viejo en Villarta de San Juan
- Molino de Viento Tio Genaro – Madridejos
- Molinos de Viento - Herencia
- Castillo de Consuegra
- Iglesia fortificada Nuestra Señora de las Angustias
- Molino de viento La Unión – Camuñas
- Molinos de Viento y Alfar – Consuegra