El Palacete Restaurant is located in an exceptional Hispanic-Muslim building from the 11th century, built over the remains of Roman and Visigothic buildings, declared in 1997 Site of Cultural Interest, and worthy of the Europa Nostra Prize in 1998 by HM Sofía,Queen of Spain,as the best European restoration of that year.
It incorporates the oldest wooden structures in Europe preserved in situ. Its decoration includes several pieces with a high archeological value.
The Restaurant, with its chef Manuel Olveira Seller at the front, is committed with avery lively and joyful menu, adaptableto the seasons of the year and constantly renovated.
It is based on the local, Castilian and Manchegan gastronomy, and with an approach towards signature cuisine.
Its exquisite and careful confectionery is worth mentioning.
- Museo Sefardí, Sinagoga del Tránsito
- Real Fábrica de Armas – Toledo
- Iglesia Santa María Magdalena (Layos)
- Ermita de la Natividad de Guadamur
- Palacio de El Castañar en Mazarambroz
- Castillo de Guadamur
- Iglesia mudéjar de Cabañas de la Sagra
- Castillo de Polán
- Iglesia de San Pedro y San Pablo en Polán
- Yacimiento arqueológico de San Pedro de Mata