Casa Parrilla, a family restaurantfounded in 1992, is located right in the heart of Montes de Toledo mountain range.
Big and small game, wild mushrooms, legumes, saffron, garden products, olive oils, honeys... play a leading role at their rich and varied stock of food.
With these raw materials, Casa Parrilla Restaurant offers a renewed traditional repertoire of recipes looking for new textures, contrasts and flavors, along with more traditional dishes.
It has an excellent List of Extra Virgin Olive Oils and Mineral Waters.
Their Wine List, with more than 500 national and international references, both from the new and from the ancient world, and around 50 sweet and full-bodied wines, deserves special attention as well. So strong is the passion and care they devote to wine that they even organize tasting and introductory courses managed by their sommelier.
In their menu we also find anassortment of dishes paired with winesin a personalized way.
It was awarded with the 3rd and 2nd Prize at the VII and IX Castile-La Mancha Hospitality Contests organized by the Regional Tourism Ministry of the Regional Government of Castile-La Mancha, in 2003 and 2005. It is managed by Álvaro Parrilla.
- Molino de viento -Ventas con Peña Aguilera
- Castillo de Peñaflor
- Iglesia parroquial de Santa María Magdalena de Menasalbas
- Molino de Agua – Gálvez
- Pozo de Nieve -San Pablo de los Montes
- Iglesia mudéjar de San Juan Bautista en Gálvez
- Iglesia de San Andrés Apóstol en San Martín de Montalbán
- Yacimiento visitable de Melque
- Iglesia de San Pablo en San Pablo de los Montes
- Ermita de la Natividad de Guadamur