Toledo Convention Center El GrecoToledo (Toledo)GPS: 39.860198974609375, -4.021059989929199
A versatile, multifunctional and multipurpose space, located in a legendary capital of universal resonance, Toledo, declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in 1986.
From small business meetings to large international conventions or conferences. More then 12,000 square meters adaptable to any need.The auditorium, with 925 person capacity. Other rooms: El Greco, with an enormous range of flexibility, can hold between 20 and 165 attendees; Miradero, almost 160 people; sala Toledo, from 76 to close to 450; and for events of a greater magnitude, the ideal option would be Zocodover, from 450 to close to 900 people.
The Center was designed by the acclaimed architect Rafael Moneo, winner of the Príncipe de Asturias de las Artes award. A prestigious place in the middle of the historic center of Toledo, and just 25 minutes form Madrid on the AVE high-speed train.
All services, year round. Advanced technology: the latest generation of audiovisual and simultaneous translation. Assembly and breakdown of stands. Maximum security and exquisite cleanliness. Car rentals and personal transportation. Photography and reprography. Service attendants and secretaries. Parking and restaurant.
- Palacio de Congresos de Toledo[ima1]
- Palacio de Congresos de Toledo[ima2]
- Palacio de Congresos de Toledo[ima3]
- Palacio de Congresos de Toledo[ima4]
- Palacio de Congresos de Toledo El Greco[ima5]
- Palacio de Congresos de Toledo El Greco - Vista nocturna de Toledo[ima6]
- Palacio de Congresos de Toledo[ima7]
- Palacio de Congresos de Toledo El Greco[ima8]