Caminos del Guadiana EcotourismDaimiel (Ciudad Real)GPS: 39.06990051269531, -3.614180088043213
Company specialised in environmental education and ecotourism, with extensive experience in the interpretation of protected areas. Especially in the environment of the Guadiana river. Committed to conservation and sustainable development since its creation, committed to a new way of understanding the tourism.
Our way of working:
Flexible: We work on the needs and demands of the visitor, we adapt to you.
Ethics: Quality and sustainable tourism. Company with a positive ecological footprint.
Close: our goals are the experiences and learning, that you can enjoy the experience. Creative: generating innovative offers and surprising experiences: We take confidence with the committed and seriousness in the management.
Social and environmental commitments: since our inception as professionals that intervene in the natural environment, we assume both ecological and social responsibility.
Rutas en Vehículo todo terreno
Talleres de Naturaleza
- Molinos y Venta Daimiel
- Yacimiento visitable Motilla del Azuer
- Cuevas bodegas – Torralba
- Yacimiento visitable de Calatrava La Vieja
- Iglesia de Santiago Apóstol en Carrión de Calatrava
- Iglesia de Santa Quiteria en Fuente el Fresno
- Castillo de Doña Berenguela
- Iglesia fortificada Nuestra Señora de las Angustias
- Bodegas Naranjo en Carrión de Calatrava